Sorry, the submission deadline has expired and we are no longer accepting additional proposals for the 2010 SMS Annual Conference in Rome. Please contact the Executive Office at email@example.com with questions or concerns.
The submission process has the following 5 steps:
- Step 1: If you are not a registered user of the SMS website already, create an SMS user profile and provide contact information for yourself. Please click here to create a new profile.
- Step 2: After creating your SMS user profile and logging in to the website, you can electronically submit a proposal by uploading a file and providing information on the title, an abstract, a track, as well as any names of co-authors, if applicable. You can login at any time again to see the progress of your submitted proposal. The Submission System was open December 1, 2009 until February 25, 2010.
- Step 3: If you are not the single author of the proposal, your co-authors will be contacted by email. They will be asked to register and provide their contact information, as well as confirm their involvement with the submitted proposal by March 1, 2010.
- Step 4: The SMS office will verify the completion of your submission once we have all necessary information on all authors and will forward the submission to our blind peer review.
- Step 5: Once the peer review is completed, you will be informed about the decision of the Program Review Committee regarding your submission. This will be in April 2010.